Monday, November 22, 2010

Mindless Reporters Don’t Lie

Feeling frisky today. Woke up at 9:30pm (I gigged and stayed restless last night) and posted a 1,000-word article over at the songwriting website about curing writer’s block. I called it “Writer’s Block or Building Blocks?” Should you need one, it contains a loving, affectionate smack upside your head. ;)

In the editing end of that website I’ve got a calendar plug-in for Wordpress. It’s great for checking which topics I’ve posted about over a certain span of time. I like to strategize content somewhat.

Another great thing about the article calendar is that it doesn’t lie. I set out to write and post a quality article every day this past month. But I’ve only managed to post about once every two or three days. It’s good to have an objective reality-check.

One article per day.

Back to it.

No comments: