Monday, October 25, 2010

Recording Horseflesh & Scrap Iron

I’ve been invited to an apple sauce-making party tonight with some really great people. So if I want to make it there tonight, I’ll have to record this damn song. Getting my head together about it. I need to:

  • Write the lyric on one legible page.
  • Retune my guitars.
  • Write out a chart so I don’t get disoriented while recording gtrs.
  • Gather together some improvised percussion instruments.
  • Wire my recording rig together.
  • Roll tape!

Song’s called “Horseflesh and Scrap Iron”.

This pale witch at night, she turns my flesh to horseflesh and RIDES
Me on cracked hooves through my own nightmares.

Ready, fire, aim. Here goes.

3 comments:

Alivia said...

Okay, so I needed to comment and tell you I love the "About Me" section of your profile. I feel like we need to make t-shirts:
"Self Employed: I do what I want."

Alivia said...

ALSO: I think you'd especially like Aura's blog, http://aurajoon.blogspot.com/

Old Nick said...

I think a creative self-employment blog to match the t-shirts would be even better.